Website Drivers Village
Hiring Immediately, Sales Specialists – Full training provided!
Driver’s Village has revolutionized the automotive sales role, creating Sales Specialists who guide our customers through the purchase or lease process. This is not your typical sales position
If you like working with people – even if you have no automotive experience – this career is for you! The DV Sales Specialist has the opportunity to connect auto shoppers with the vehicle they’re looking for. You’ll love solving their transportation needs while offering them the largest selection of vehicles in the area.
Several brand opportunities available such as GM, Chevy, Buick, Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, Ram, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Kia, Lincoln, Mazda, VW, Audi and Used Car Warehouse as well!
Driver’s Village is proud to have been honored as one of the “Best Places to Work in CNY” by the CNY Business Journal each year from 2016-2022 – no other auto dealer or retail company can claim this same honor…so come join our team!
All DV Sales Specialists Enjoy:
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Modern Dealerships and Facilities
- Great career and earning opportunities at the largest auto dealer group in CNY
- Never work on Sundays or Holidays
- Expert Sales Training
- Recognition and Bonus Programs
- Opportunity for advancement (most of our managers were promoted from within!)
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Greet and respond to our clients and guests in a welcoming manner.
- Present vehicle products and solutions, as well as financial options to satisfy clients.
- Complete certification training for both the dealership and manufacturer.
- Use our customer relation software to follow up with clients.
- Meet monthly sales goals and quotas
- Conduct business in an ethical, and honest fashion with integrity.
- Other duties as assigned
Applicants Should Meet or Exceed These Requirements:
- Ability to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Excellent communication, consultative, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Valid NY State Driver’s License
- High school diploma or equivalent
Driver’s Village team members enjoy a generous benefit package, including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- 401K Program
- Life Insurance & Disability Coverage
- Newly Enhanced Vacation Plan!
- Paid Holidays
- Never work on Sundays or Major Holidays
- Enhanced Compensation Plan
- Paid Bereavement
- Employee and Customer Referral Rewards
- Employee pricing when you purchase or service a vehicle here
- Modern, climate-controlled dealerships
- Safe, free parking for all employees
- State-of-the-art security surveillance ensuring safety for staff and customers
- Opportunities for career advancement
- $45,000 – $85,000 annually
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 315-481-4008 for additional questions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all applications for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, gender dysphoria, predisposing genetic characteristics or carrier status, disability, marital or family status, pregnancy, veteran status, arrest or conviction record, domestic violence victim status or any other legally protected class or status. Please notify a company representative if you require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application and/or interviewing process.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.