Website Drivers Village
Hiring Immediately, Facility Maintenance Worker – Full Time – Excellent Pay and Benefits
Driver’s Village is currently looking to hire a full time Facility Snow Removal & Landscape Worker to help care for our facilities! We pride ourselves in having a clean, professional appearance on every aspect of Driver’s Village. Help us maintain the best-looking retail property in the area – we are looking for a full time year around worker. The worker’s job plays an extremely important role in customer satisfaction and the overall continued success of our company.
Driver’s Village is the ONLY local retailer to be named one of “CNY’s Best Places to Work” for 7 years running– come work for the Best!
Applicants must have a clean, valid driver’s license to earn the position. Candidates are required to be able to work on their feet, and lift 50 + lbs. Position is Monday to Friday with varied winter hours/days depending upon weather. Snow removal experience preferred but will train the right applicant. Prior experience with landscaping and general maintenance also favorable. Be prompt, as customers and fellow employees are counting on you. We offer generous compensation package and an industry-leading benefits package. Come join the Driver’s Village team.
- Perform general outdoor maintenance at our facility.
- Mowing, weeding, planting, and trimming
- Landscape maintenance and snow plowing/removal
- Operate small to medium duty trucks, plows, and front end loaders with push blades.
- General grounds clean up
- Follow directions of supervisor
As a Driver’s Village team member, you will receive:
- Employee pricing when you purchase or service a vehicle here
- Newly Enhanced Vacation Plan!
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Pay
- Employee and Customer Referral Rewards
- Modern, climate-controlled dealerships, including all service departments
- Safe, free parking for all employees
- State-of-the-art security surveillance ensuring safety for staff and customers
- Opportunities for career advancement
Salary Range: $15.20 – $20.00 depending upon experience
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 315-481-4008 for additional questions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all applications for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, gender dysphoria, predisposing genetic characteristics or carrier status, disability, marital or family status, pregnancy, veteran status, arrest or conviction record, domestic violence victim status or any other legally protected class or status. Please notify a company representative if you require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application and/or interviewing process.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.