Website Drivers Village
Hiring Immediately, Service Advisor Writer
Driver’s Village is looking for customer service-oriented people to join our team as Service Advisors and Writers. If you like working with people – even if you have no automotive experience – this career is for you! The DV Service Advisor Writer is part of a team that helps hundreds of Central New Yorkers every day. Our Service Advisor Writer works as a go-between for our Customers and our Service Technicians. Your communication skills will help you assess each customer’s needs, and provide them status updates as their vehicle is serviced. This exciting position allows you to move about the service drive – not bound to a desk. You’ll also have career advancement opportunities as we love to promote from within.
Our teams boast the top customer service scores in the Northeast, and we’d love to have you join us. We’ll provide all the training you’ll need. If you like working with people and providing quality service, we’d like to meet you.
Driver’s Village represents over 15 automotive franchises serving hundreds of customers each month. We’ve been making customers happy for nearly 85 years, by providing safe and reliable transportation.
Driver’s Village is proud to have been honored as one of the “Best Places to Work in CNY” by the CNY Business Journal each year from 2016-2022 – no other auto dealer or retail company can claim this same honor…so come join our team!
All DV Service Advisors & Writers Enjoy:
- Flexible scheduling
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Modern, Climate-Controlled Dealerships and Facilities
- Great career and earning opportunities at the largest auto dealer group in CNY
- Never work on Sundays or Holidays
- Expert Training
- Safe, free parking for all employees
- State-of-the-art security surveillance ensuring safety for staff and customers
- Recognition and Bonus Programs
- Opportunity for advancement (most of our managers were promoted from within!)
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Greet and respond to our clients and guests in a welcoming manner
- Assess customers’ needs and concerns for their vehicles
- Accurately enter Repair Orders for all types of service, including warranty and customer pay
- Clearly communicate with customers throughout the service process, from agreement on intended/recommended repairs through completion
- Advise clients on the proper care for their vehicle, including maintenance
- Provide timely updates to customers on vehicle status throughout the day
- Conduct business in an ethical, and honest fashion with integrity
- Other duties as assigned
Applicants Should Meet or Exceed These Requirements:
- Ability to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Excellent communication, consultative, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Valid NY State Driver’s License
- High school diploma or equivalent
Driver’s Village team members enjoy a generous benefit package, including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- 401K Program
- Life Insurance & Disability Coverage
- Paid Vacation & Paid Holidays
- Never work on Sundays or Major Holidays
- Paid Bereavement
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 315-481-4008 for additional questions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all applications for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, gender dysphoria, predisposing genetic characteristics or carrier status, disability, marital or family status, pregnancy, veteran status, arrest or conviction record, domestic violence victim status or any other legally protected class or status. Please notify a company representative if you require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application and/or interviewing process.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.