Website Drivers Village
Hiring Immediately, Entry Level Automotive Body Shop Technician
Technicians with some Independent Collision Center experience please apply, but not required. Start your career with Driver’s Village today!
Some previous automotive experience for this position is preferred. Willing to train the right person. Qualified candidates will need a valid driver’s license, high school diploma or equivalent degree, and the ability to work a flexible schedule. We are looking for someone who works hard, communicates clearly and is interested in a real career with long term potential, not just a job.
- Competitive hourly pay based on experience.
- Family friendly atmosphere and schedule.
- Climate Controlled Air Conditioned Shop
- Large client base, shop is full daily.
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision & 401k
- Newly Enhanced Vacation Plan!
- Paid Holidays
- Full training for manufacturer certification.
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy in accordance with dealership and factory standards
- Teardown, repair, and assemble metalwork for client vehicles
- Communicate with the Parts Department to obtain needed parts.
- Communicate needed repairs to management to obtain approvals for sublet and customers
- Participate in and complete training as assigned by the manufacturer and management
- Road-test vehicles to ensure the repair has addressed the customer complaint
- Administer safety and housekeeping policies and procedures, keeping spills cleaned up as they happen.
Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 315-481-4008 for additional questions.
PREVIOUS BODY SHOP TECH EXPERIENCE OR EQUIVALENT DEGREE IS REQUIRED! Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the advertising dealer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all applications for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, gender dysphoria, predisposing genetic characteristics or carrier status, disability, marital or family status, pregnancy, veteran status, arrest or conviction record, domestic violence victim status or any other legally protected class or status. Please notify a company representative if you require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application and/or interviewing process.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.