Website Drivers Village
Hiring Immediately, Automotive Car Wash Detailer at Platinum Rent A Car
Driver’s Village, a World Class Transportation Provider, continues to grow and we are seeking Automotive Detailers to join our successful team.
The Car Wash Detailer position is for our Platinum Rental Car Agency location within Driver’s Village. This is a Part Time position with flexible hours – Monday through Friday with occasional Saturdays. A valid Driver’s License is required for this position.
· Cleans and refurbishes new and used automobiles, performing any combination of following duties: Washes vehicle exterior to clean cars, using cleaning solution, water, cloths, and brushes.
· Applies wax to auto body, and wipes or buffs surfaces to protect surfaces and preserve shine, using cloth or buffing machine.
· Vacuums interiors of vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris, using vacuum cleaner.
· Cleans upholstery, rugs, and other surfaces, using cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devices.
· Applies revitalizes and preservatives to vinyl or leather surfaces, and treats fabrics with spot and stain resistant chemicals to preserve and protect interior components.
· Applies special purpose cleaners to remove foreign materials which do not respond to normal cleaning procedures, utilizing experience and following recommendations of product manufacturer.
· Always provide incredible Customer Service to all customers.
All DV Team Members Enjoy:
- Modern Dealerships and Facilities – Air conditioned shops in the summer, heated in the winter.
- Great career and earning opportunities at the largest auto dealer group in CNY
- Never work on Sundays or Holidays
- Recognition Programs
- Opportunity for advancement
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Attention to detail
- Organization and follow-up skills
- Valid in-state driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record
Driver’s Village team members enjoy a generous benefit package, including:
- Employee and Customer Referral Rewards
- Employee pricing when you purchase or service a vehicle here
- Modern, climate-controlled dealerships
- Safe, free parking for all employees
- State-of-the-art security surveillance ensuring safety for staff and customers
- Opportunities for career advancement
About Driver’s Village
Owned and operated by the Burdick family since 1937, Driver’s Village operates the finest and most efficient repair shops in Central NY.
Driver’s Village is proud to have been honored as one of the “Best Places to Work in CNY” by the CNY Business Journal each year from 2016-2022 – no other auto dealer or retail company can claim this same honor…so come join our team!
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 315-481-4008 for additional questions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all applications for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, gender dysphoria, predisposing genetic characteristics or carrier status, disability, marital or family status, pregnancy, veteran status, arrest or conviction record, domestic violence victim status or any other legally protected class or status. Please notify a company representative if you require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application and/or interviewing process.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.