Website Drivers Village
Hiring Immediately, Call Center Representatives – Full training provided!
Driver’s Village, a World Class Transportation Provider, continues to grow and we are seeking people-oriented Call Center Representatives to join our successful team.
- Answer a high volume of calls related to sales, service and other related inquiries
- Receive inbound calls and make outbound customer service calls
- Schedule appointments by obtaining and verifying information
- Provides product/service information by answering questions and offering assistance
- Maintains call center database by entering and verifying information; updating contact log
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
- Outstanding people skills
- Experience in a customer service setting
- Phone skills/verbal communication
- Good listener
- Data entry skills
- Product knowledge
- Have reliable transportation
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Pass a background check and drug screen
If you like working with people – even if you have no automotive experience – this career is for you!
Driver’s Village is proud to have been honored as one of the “Best Places to Work in CNY” by the CNY Business Journal for 7 years in a row – no other auto dealer or retail company can claim this same honor…so come join our team!
Applicants Should Meet or Exceed These Requirements:
- Ability to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
Driver’s Village full time team members enjoy a generous benefit package, including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- 401K Program
- Life Insurance & Disability Coverage
- Paid Vacation an Paid Holidays
- Never work on Sundays or Major Holidays
- Paid Bereavement
- Employee and Customer Referral Rewards
- Employee pricing when you purchase or service a vehicle here
- Safe, free parking for all employees
- State-of-the-art security surveillance ensuring safety for staff and customers
- Opportunities for career advancement
$15.20 – $17.00/hourly
Call 315-481-4008 for additional questions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all applications for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, gender dysphoria, predisposing genetic characteristics or carrier status, disability, marital or family status, pregnancy, veteran status, arrest or conviction record, domestic violence victim status or any other legally protected class or status. Please notify a company representative if you require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application and/or interviewing process.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.